Meet up with other young adult cancer survivors and learn about issues relevant to you at this one-day conference.
Location: Hope Connections for Cancer Support – FASEB Conference Center, 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814, (DIRECTIONS)
Date: Saturday, September 8th
Time: 9:00am-3:15pm – Conference; 3:30pm-5:30pm – Happy hour
- Sexual Health and Cancer
- Cancer and Work-related issues
- Cancer’s Aftermath (Living with cancer and/or late effects)
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Living with Uncertainty
- The Single Survivor: Navigating Dating
- Coping with Advanced Disease
- Caregiver Group
- Cancer Advocacy
- Communicating with Friends and Loved Ones
Once the formal conference is over, we will be offering an optional happy hour at Brickside Food & Drink.